One Year Limited Warranty
- All our products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Our obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. We reserve the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. We will not charge for labour, parts or carriage in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. We are not responsible for the cost of removal or reinstallation of the products.
- This warranty does not apply to the following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, electrical storm etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper maintenance of the product
- Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair or modification of the product.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of a unit in a harsh and/or hazardous environment.
- This written warranty is the only warranty made by us. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. We shall not be responsible for loss of the product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the purchaser, or for labour or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expense not specifically stated above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties, including that of merchantability or fitness for use, are expressly limited to the duration of this warranty.
Warning! We will not be responsible or liable for any failure of or damage to this plumbing product or product component caused by either chloramines in the treatment of public water supply or in-tank bowl cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite).
Note: The use of high concentration of chlorine or chlorine related products could seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
To obtain repair service under this warranty, you must first contact us (see Contact Details below) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) and return instructions.
Post: Precision Design Services Ltd. Greyfriars, Greyfriars Close, Old Catton, Norwich, Norfolk NR6 7DX Tel: 01603 426700 Fax: 08000 148670 Email: please click here to email PDS Hygiene