Bio Bidet is innovative in cleaning hygienically and thoroughly while eliminating the need for toilet paper. If washing the hands is a basic part of bathroom hygiene, then intimate washing is a logical addition to the hygiene routine. Cleansing with water is more comfortable, more effective and above all more hygienic than with tissues. We don't use dry paper to clean our hands so why use paper for our sensitive body parts ?
The seat and lid are made from germ-resistant polymers (Polygiene Plastic).
All main electronic components are treated with thick epoxy for maximum protection against moisture, rust and residues that can cause short circuit. Built-in thermostats and a memory system control the temperature and pressure to prevent excessive heating or harm to the user or the device. The lid and seat are designed for soft and quiet closing.
Built-in earthing protects against the risk of electric shock.
- No building adjustments needed for installation.
- Saves space and eliminates the need to install a separate bidet.
- Significant improvement in personal hygiene.
- Improved comfort for those suffering from medical conditions such as haemorrhoids and cancer of the rectum.
- Significant help in unassisted use of the toilet for the elderly, handicapped, and those suffering from restricting conditions such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and stroke.